4-Week Interactive Workshop:
September 21, 29*
October 5, 12
1:00 – 3:00 PM EST (Eastern Standard Time, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, United States)
Frances Tyler Zoom Classroom
* Please note that all dates are on Mondays, except for Tuesday, Sept. 29 due to a holiday.
Join Frances for a deep dive into the exciting world of color in this 4-week interactive workshop! Learn to assemble the perfect palette, master color mixing, select the right color scheme and communicate with color. Create more expressive, vibrant paintings with confidence. Frances will introduce you to an exciting new palette of possibilities!
Work in watercolor or acrylic. All levels.
Ask questions live and share your work for feedback and critique. Includes access to a private mentoring group. New demos each week. Paint along or at your own pace later. Seats are limited. Register today!
The live sessions will meet weekly at the scheduled time. All sessions will be recorded and available after class completion.
Frances will use Golden Acrylics/Watercolors, Ampersand Gessobord, Fabriano Paper and Silver Brush materials.
- Supply list
- Zoom information and password
- Scheduled live, interactive classes
- Digital access to class recording
- Access to private Facebook group: Artist Mentoring with Frances